Guest book

Friday, March 6, 2009






Today was an interesting day. Night owl self did not sleep but 50 minutes last night, so I was a little restless, silly, and giggly. I kept Pam in stitches with my fondness of odd items and their degree of cuteness. I found three silver cylinders on the kitchen table. They are so cute,
heavy, and cold. No one knows what they are or how they got there. Do you know what they are? Maybe something off a John Deere tractor? See Pam's blog.
I had accupuncture for the first time today and I feel wonderful. Hopefully I will sleep tonight after the needle in my head. Good night bloggers. I'm off to write a wordzzle,

2 comments:

Chickie said...

I love tiny things too. Even when I don't know what they are!

Bar L. said...

these look like something my son would stick in his ears. He has HIDEOUS plugs in his earlobes, like he needed two more holes in his head! UGH!!

My Cottage in the Woods